Just a few badges dedicated to the spiritual home of Bradford City A.F.C. the one and only Valley Parade.
The ground has been in existance since 1886 and was originally the home of Manningham Rugby club.
Bradford City played their first soccer fixture at Valley Parade in 1903.
Initially the ground capacity was about 18,000 and has varied in capacity over the years.
Valley Parade was radically changed and rebuilt after the 1985 Fire disaster and during the heady days of the Premiership.
The current stadium capacity is 25,136